Paulette grew up in Hawaii, where being physically active was a part of everyday life. Between competitive surfing and competing in all sorts of equestrian sports (English and Western), it was from early on that she grew to appreciate exercise. Paulette became hooked on Pilates when she moved to San Diego in 2001. Since graduating, she has been a full-time Pilates instructor at The Boxing Gym. She's an avid yoga instructor and practices under the guidance of Liza Digaetano and Time Miller.
- Sports conditioning & injury prevention.
- Post-rehabilitation for many musculoskeletal injuries.
- Dynamic exercise programs to increase agility, mobility, and strength.
- Providing kinesthetic awareness.
- Balancing the components of strength training, coordination & flexibility.
- Personal training for sports conditioning, post-rehabilitation, injury prevention using pilates instruction.
- B.S. Kinesiology with Pre-Physical Therapy emphasis, San Diego State University.
- B.S. Biochemistry with Molecular Biology emphasis, San Diego State University.
- Minor in Psychology, San Diego State University.
- PhysicalMind Institute Pilates, Apparatus Certification.
- PhysicalMind Institute, Standing, Advanced and Classical Mat Certification.
- RYT 200 HR Vinyasa yoga certification.
- ACE Personal Training certification.
- IDEA member.